Sunday, February 20, 2005

Eureka!

Today was the beginnin of my one week of holidays due to some sports week in my college, not that m complaining, but it has given me a lot of time to introspect n think n plan the future. Next term there r gonna b projects which is gonna decide my fate in engineering, that's why half the time m thinkin about wot my project is gonna be about.
so when I woke up this mornin, I was lazin in the bed n was thinkin about my fight with my gf yesterday night, which is not a new thing, tats a part of my life now, n it was very chill again, I tell you this mumbai climate, totally unpredictable. A week before it had become blazin hot n now we r in for a cold wave again. As I was sayin it was very chill, so I was thinkin why only our hands n feet become cold n numb, my brain answered, cuz its to the far end of the body n the heart must not b able to pump blood due to the cold pressure(after all m a engineer). Then I arrived at the idea as I was marveling wot a great organ a heart is. I had read somewhere long time back , tat a heart pumps around 3 billion liters of blood in its life cycle. So I was thinkin when a person dies just remove their heart n make a assembly of hearts where in u can combine all these hearts n work them as a big motor, I know it sounds really crazy but I think it may be possible. The only inputs a heart requires is a inlet of fluid some minimal shock n a outlet pipe, this outlet can be connected to a turbine n electricity can be generated. EUREKA!

No comments:

Post a Comment