Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Its over

All apologies for not updating my blog for so long..
Actually My exams got over on Saturday and I had a rocking weekend so was having a burn out.

Well let me trace back the events
Had my last paper on Saturday morning and the paper was fabulous. First time in 3 years I felt like I cracked a paper. I was also so excited that after a month I was gonna meet A, we had already planned out our evening as in what all we are gonna do. So as soon as the exam got over I ran home. Had a quick shave, Man I was so sick of having that beard. By the time I was done, I almost felt lighter.

Anyways I met A at around 4 30. She was looking amazing with her straight hair n all, real doll. She had spent a bomb to do it. After some hyper conversations, we first went to book the tickets for the night show of “Exorcism of Emily Rose”. I still couldn’t believe that she came with me to watch a horror movie and that too, the night show. Cuz all she ever forces me to watch is all typical hindi movies like “Main madhuri dixshit banna chahti hoon”, "chameli". I still remember I literally slept through the movie and got a firing from A for that.
So this time I somehow convinced her, that I been watching movies of her choice from 2 years, now its her turn to listen to me.

As we both had decided that we would have lunch together so neither of us had eaten almost nothing from morning. We had originally planned to eat the four layer sundae but I was not feeling like having dessert when elephants were running in my stomach. So we went to Smoking Joe’s and ordered a 12” special smoking Joe’s pizza. Man it was simple superb with salami, barb queued chicken n loads of cheese. Man it was simply yummy. We both are real hoggers so whenever we meet we tend to over eat. That’s the reason I love her so much. Shes not like the other girls who make such a fuss about eating and morever we both never tend to put on any significant weight even when we eat like crazy.

After we had our mega lunch we went for a lil drive and then decided to hang out at Band stand. She was wearin a thin top n because of the breeze she had already started feeling chilly n was shuddering. I just couldn’t stop laughing cuz I knew its gonna be chill n that’s y I was wearing a sweatshirt. Anyways we talked and spent some “quality time” as she puts it. She was feelin to chill after the sunset so we decided to go to reclamation n hang out in my car. But there was some shootin going on of some music video. I think we saw Rakhi Sawant. Anyways reclamation is a cool place to hang out inside the car n listen to music n have some privacy too.

We got bored over there to after some time so we went to Carter Road. I was coming here after a long time n they have really done a great job of restoration. With all the benches and the trees and the lawns, super cool. Its really cool how hours passes by as minutes when you are with ur loved one, soon it was 9 30. And by the time we reached the theatre it was almost 10 15, thanks to traffic. Its a real pain in the ass to drive in rush hour in Bandra. Many times I feel there are more Ricks than people over here.

The movie started at 10 30 and the start was real cool, with all the sound effects , creaky door and all. But even here A was feeling chill cuz of the Ac. Usually a girl clings on a boy in a horror movie cuz shes scared. But in my case it was the cold. Not that m complaining but its really sad that she was not scared not even in a single scene cuz she was pretty much preoccupied with “sonu when is the movie getting over” , “sonu m feelin really cold”, “ sonu m gonna get really sick now” “sonu m gonna die over here”. I was feelin really bad for her but at the same time was feeling really funny too, but I was really cross with her cuz she was not allowing me to enjoy the movie. The movie was also more of a court battle so it was ok.

One really funny thing happened during the middle of the movie. One of my friend messaged me “one sad news Amitabh Bacchan has passed away”. Even she read it n the whole time she was askin, “sonu has he really died”, I said no, he must be kiddin or something. She was asking for my cell but I didn’t give her cuz already people were makin a big scene whenever someones cell was ringing. But I could make out she was not in peace throughtout the movie. So after the movie I gave her my cell. When she read the message, she hit me n said, “Idiot y didn’t u read the full message”
The sms was
“one sad news Amitabh Bacchan has passed away”



In deewar, waqt, agnipath, sholay.



12 comments:

  1. oh!you seemed to have had a fabulous weekend.envy you.watched movie,had good food,went for a drive...oh man!that's a complete package of excitement...envy you. ;-)...my weekend was ok,except for the fact that i took my boyfriend out for a treat to celebrate my new job and was a lil drunk on a large peg of smirnoff...i kept laughing...my week has started well too coz i just got to know that i have succesfully passed my M.A....can't belive i did!...anyways hope now you'll remain a regular blogger :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    Well yes, you should have read the message completely but I guess you were engrossed in the movie.
    Glad to know you had a nice time and that your exams are finally over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! You do seem like you had a blast over the weekend. Great! since exams are over, it is the time to enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashmi

    Congrats for ur new job.. when r v gettin the treat??

    My Ramblings & Rita

    yeah m a free bird now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had fun, eh?
    Btw, i thought the Bacchan wallah joke was real sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ...... thanx for dropping by ....

    this post was amazing ... enjoyed reading every word of it ....

    it was great !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. one two three four five
    SIX SIX SIIIIXXXX

    find your salvation through fear and trembling child.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your sagas about your gf and u really make me envy you guys! ;)

    Enjoy the Holiday season! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeh!i'm all ready to give you a treat...all you have to do is just book the tickets and come over to bangalore and that's it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deepa

    LOL.. thanks for so many compliments..m flattered..

    Zii

    lol..looks like u have seen the movie too..

    Medha

    Thanks.. m still waiting for that vietnam story

    Ashmi

    haha.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol the last part wuz funny

    ReplyDelete