Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sooper Week

This has been by far the most happening week from a long long time.

Wednesday:

I had to go to one of close friends wedding on wedding n it was in Meera Road, a good 40 kms from my house. So me and my friends decided to go by my car.
Man I was looking forward for a long drive from quite some time. I was so excited that I was ready one hour before the scheduled departure and went to polish my car to kill time.

This reminds me of something.
When me n avita were in the initial stage of our relationship, I was damn fussy about my car, “pls don drop anything on the seats, they wil get dirty” , “please take care while opening the door, look behind while opening”, “please don touch the stereo”, “ please clean ur shoes before entering (in rainy season)” . A used to get so annoyed with me cuz of this and once when we were in a restaurant, she casually asked me, “ sonu, whos more important to u, me or ur car”. Caught unawares I answered “my car”. Of course I didn’t mean it. (Women can b so dangerous when they show that they are calm but something else is troubling them). After this, it really took me lot of cajoling n manoing n begging in order for her to forgive me.

Anyways my friends came on time n we decided to go by Ghodbunder road. If u know that road, it the most picturesque n beautiful backdrop u can ever come across. The only annoying thing was the traffic n the signals. We reached the venue on time and since it was a Punjabi style wedding the barat had just arrived. Actually this was my first panju wedding. My friends were all drooling over the chicks. They were all like check this one out, n tat one out, but u no wen ur happy in a relationship u don feel like checking other women out. There is a feeling of content n anyways I was never the guy who would run behind women so I was wishing A could be here with me. But hey the food was great n the best thing I liked was the Mayonnaise salad or cole slaw salad.

While coming back there were a bunch of other people from our compound n we all started together. So there was a unspoken race of who reaches home first. And me just waits for challenges like this. It was the most amazing drive cuz the road was deserted cuz it was 2 am so we had the road to ourselves. I lost the lead only once n we were the first to reach with the runner up being good 10 mins away. I simply loved the weaving, cutting, braking hard n pushing my engine to the limit. Still get dreams of overtaking them. J

Thursday:

“The chances of women hitting on u are more after you are in a relationship” - Cannon's Karmic Law

That’s what happened to me on Thursday morning. I was sleeping when I got this call from an unknown airtel number. So I called back asking who it is, it was a female n first she was like , “I never called u n all” but wen I said I have ur number on my cell n asked her name, she apologized n hung up without saying anything. Her voice sounded familiar so I messaged her, “are u veenee” (Veenee was my old friend n we fought on some stupid thing n after that we never talked again n also she was the only zoroastrian person I knew in this world.). she messaged back to apologise n said she was not veenee. So being curious I asked her for her name again. She replied, “not so easily boy, u got to try harder than tat” i said wot the hell, I don have any other work than playin this idiotic games wid u... I hate wen women give u attitude when u didn’t even ask for it.

Friday:

One of my friends called me in the afternoon saying he needs my help. He was stuck in traffic n his relatives had a train to catch in the evening from Bombay central. So he asked me if I could drop them in his vehicle. Me always game when it comes to drive, so many times I get requests to drop people off to airport n receive them. (Actually this could have been nice profitable part time business :). So I agreed although I didn’t know the road properly. I really had a hard time negotiating n driving the vehicle. It was a maruti OMNI n it was the most horrible thing I had ever driven I used to turn one way n it used to slip the other way round. Thank the lord that the entire journey was uneventful in terms of meeting with an accident. This only shows my talent of driving. Hehe :)

Today

Me and friends decided that we will watch a hindi movie. I really cant rem when was the last time I watched a hindi movie in the theatre. So I was reluctant but after much arguing we decided to watch Bluff Master. We were late so we couldn’t get the 3 show but we bought the 5 30 show cuz all the shows were full until the next day except this one. In order to kill time one of my friends suggested we play pool. We all agreed since it was cheap n cool way of passing the time as well though only 2 of us were in touch. I think I last played pool 4 years back. That it was such a huge craze, people used to shell out 100 Rs per hour n all. I really had a blast over there, miscued most of them but gained my old touch towards the end. I wish I had a pool table at home.
To my amazement, the movie turned out to be really cool. Trust me guys, coming from me, it is really super cool movie to watch. I feel it’s a HIT but only the coming weeks will say. The story towards the end is more like “THE GAME”. When u watch the movie u will know what I mean. :)

11 comments:

  1. dude, wht do u mean 'initially'?
    i am still that way, if i would ever find the bird who poops on my car i swear it would be served as tandoori in the next few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You prefer your car to your girl????
    Tsk tsk tsk :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a pretty eventful week there.
    Fussy about your car? Most people are. :)
    Thanks for the tip on Bluff Matster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh heh ... i know how mad i would get if a guy prefered his car to me ....

    so , having fun ... huh ???

    Good
    Good Good

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just read ur last post : the one on shopping ...

    i rem a friend coming w/ me for shopping ... he was so fed up when i was shopping for lipsticks ...

    but, guys are v fussy too when it comes to clothes ... from my experience of shopping w/ guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Zii

    ya rite dude.. try explaining that to a girl

    @casablanca

    lol..women n their habbit of twisting n reading between the lines.. i was just kidding ya, no ways did i actually mean it.

    @My Ramblings

    ur welcome

    @deepa
    lol.. u guys will understand when we take u to watch rally or f1 races or cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. About your girl taking you for shopping.. man, i have been out shopping only ONCE with a guy. We shopped for 4 looooooongg hours and all the guy did was to carry the plastic bags around.. and guess what, he was the MOST patience person around!!!! I was just completely blown off by his patience!! Yeah, hes one of the rarest kinds! :)

    And hello, ur car is more important than your girl??? Tch tch tch!!! Very badddd!!! :p:p

    And damn ur blogs always make me want to just fly back to Bombay! But i cant! Sigh! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @medha

    4 hours without as much as a grunt(eyes popping out)..
    definetly the eight wonder of the world..

    pls.. i was just kidding.. no ways my car is important than a person :/

    lol.. do tell us when u come

    ReplyDelete
  9. had an interesting week.thats cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. **I was damn fussy about my car

    lolz..that reminds me of my mom..more so when she bought her BMW...

    many have commented about how good bluffmaster is..mayb ill go watch it sometime

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, you had an exciting week! loads of fun huh? envy you... oh!god i too would get also get so annoyed if my bfrnd preferred his car over me ... and yes i totally agree with you in regard to “The chances of women hitting on u are more after you are in a relationship”... that's proving to be so much treue in my life, your gf is truly lucky to have you in life coz unlike most guys you don't chase girls or encourage them when they are after you... and yeh me too heard that bluffmaster is cool,planning to see it with all my cousins and W (if he wants that is)...anyways don't know why but liked this post of yours... have fun!

    ReplyDelete